Requirements to Complete the University Honors Program:
- Earn 8 Academic Points*
- Earn 6 Enrichment Points*
- Graduate with Honors in the major
- Complete the Honors Graduation Application*
*Submitted in your Honors Cohort on Canvas
All documentation for points and the Honors Graduation Application must be submitted by the published deadline in the student’s graduating semester. Late / incomplete submissions or applications will not be reviewed or accepted.
- Fall 2023 graduates: October 27
- Spring 2024 graduates / Honors Hall of Fame: March 8
- Summer 2024 graduates: July 8
Students who meet these requirements will receive a notation on their official UF transcript and a medallion to wear at commencement.
Questions about Honors Completion that are not addressed here or on Canvas should be directed to Dr. Johnson.