Independent Study Application

Apply to enroll in an Independent Study with the IDH 4905 Independent Study Form. Please check and see if there is a course in the major that would be appropriate.

Honors Undergrad Research Application

The IDH 4912 Request for Honors Undergraduate Research Credit Form should only be used when the research advisor does not have an undergrad research number available to them, such as students doing research in the health sciences.

Internship Application

Use this form IDH 4940 Internship Application.

Honors Contract Course Application

Turn any upper-division course into an Honors course with the IDH 4903 Honors Course Contract Application.

Back to top button