Nominate someone (even yourself!) for UF Honors news recognition.
The UF Honors Program is a community of scholars who change the world, one accomplishment at time. Do you or someone you know from the Honors Program (student or alumni) have an achievement to share? We want to hear about it!
Reasons for nomination may include:
- Professional achievement
- Published work
- Recognition within field of study
- Timely research
- Significant initiatives led by the student or alumni
- Other – please describe
To submit an idea, email Dr. Johnson and include the following:
- First and last name of nominee
- Email address for nominee
- Reason for nomination
Thomas will follow up for more information.
Submissions may be used as press releases for Honors News and/or as Honors social media posts.
- All submissions are welcome (including self-nominations), however, a submission does not guarantee coverage. UF Honors will review recognition submissions on a case-by-case basis to determine if and how the submission will be featured
- Looking to submit an event? Visit the Honors on Wednesday Event Submission Form.