The UF Honors Program team is committed to our students' success by providing a tailored experience, holistic support and accessible resources.
This is our full staff listing. Learn more about us by accessing staff bios through the menu links.
- Dr. Mark E. Law, Director
- Dr. Melissa Johnson, Senior Associate Director
- Regan Garner, Associate Director
- Dr. Kristy Spear, Assistant Director for Honors Experiential Learning
- Meredith Beaupre, Pre-Health Coordinator
- Dr. Renee Clark, Lecturer & Advisor
- Michael K. O'Malley, Lecturer & Advisor
- Kelly J. Medley, Lecturer & External Scholarships & Fellowships Coordinator
- Students & Families: Monica Beyrouti, Administrative Support Assistant I
- Academic Logistics: Gretchen Garrett, Academic Assistant II
- Business & Finance: Magda Wahl, Administrative Specialist II/UWC Scholarship Financial Coordinator
- Dr. TehQuin D. Forbes, Honors Recruitment and Transitions Coordinator
- Buttercup, Therapy Dog
- Kenzie, Therapy Dog