Afternoons with Honors
The Honors Program invites all academically talented and highly motivated high school students to participate in Afternoon with Honors. Afternoon with Honors provides prospective students and family members the opportunity to learn more about all that the University of Florida Honors Program has to offer.
- A tour of the UF Campus
- An opportunity to experience the Honors Residential College at Hume Hall
- An information session with honors students and an honors advisor
- Lunch at an on-campus dining facility with the Honors Ambassadors
Please feel free to follow up if you have questions after a tour with one of our Honors Ambassadors.
Register for Afternoons with Honors
Here are the steps to register:
1. Visit our Square storefront.
2. Scroll down to see the tour date options. Click on the calendar icon for the date that you would like to attend.
3. A pop-up window will appear with your tour date. Click on the blue "Add to Basket" icon
4. When you are ready to check out, click on the shopping bag icon located on the right side of the page above the tour dates. This option will also appear once you add an item to your basket. Click on the blue "Go to basket" icon.
5. Once you are in your basket, you will see the tour dates you selected. Next to the calendar icon you will see a gray box with the number 1 in it. Please enter the number of individuals attending Afternoons with Honors in that square. Each individual attending Afternoons with Honors must register and pay for a spot on the tour. (i.e. 1 prospective student + 3 family members would need to register for 4 individuals and pay $40).
6. Continue with the check-out process. Please add any specific accommodations you/your family members require.
7. Once your order has been processed you will receive a confirmation email from Square.
Return Policy: Prospective students and family members may cancel their tour date up until ONE (1) week before the date they are registered for to receive a full refund (minus service charges.) After that point, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling of tour dates will be based on space available.
Need help or have additional questions? Email email@example.com
Parking and Directions
Parking at the University is heavily restricted during weekdays.
As a visitor, you will need to park in the Welcome Center's parking garage. The fee for an all-day parking pass at the Welcome Center garage is $5. For more information about directions and parking, please follow these links:
Parking information for visitors