Enrichment points represent the depth and breadth of involvement in the life of the university, the community, and the world.
The following is a basic overview of enrichment point opportunities. Please see your Honors Cohort in Canvas for detailed information about points, limitations/restrictions, and documentation requirements.
Activities worth 1 Enrichment Point:
- Participate in a 1-2 week study abroad program approved by UFIC
- Serve a term as an elected executive board member of a student organization or comparable position
- Participate in a multi-day leadership or professional development conference
- Participate in a Florida Alternative Breaks trip
- Attend the Honors Involvement Conference
- Participate in an official UF performing arts group
- Complete the H-Box
Activities worth 2 Enrichment Points:
- Participate in a full-term study abroad program approved by UFIC
- Complete at least 50 hours of community service
- Complete at least 50 hours of university service
- Complete an internship
- Complete the International Scholars Program