Honors on Wednesday Event Submission Form
The Honors on Wednesday Opportunities List is an official UF e-publication sent to all honors students. Opportunities listed range from those for freshmen to those for seniors.
Postings on the Honors on Wednesday typically run once. Information submitted well in advance of an event will be held until the week prior, so please do not resubmit your information if it has not run yet.
Guidelines for Honors on Wednesday Submissions:
- Limit submissions to 150 words.
- Please include contact information and/or a link to a website for more details.
- If you are posting information about an event, do not forget the date, time, and location.
- Do not include any text formatting (bold, italics, underline), bullets, special characters or all-caps.
- Submissions with grammatical errors, spelling mistakes or those which do not adhere to the submission guidelines above will not be accepted.