These requirements take effect for students who entered the Honors Program in Summer B 2012 or later. Questions about Honors Completion that are not addressed here should be directed to Dr. Johnson.
- Earn 8 academic points
- Earn 6 enrichment points
- Graduate with Honors in the major
- Submit a portfolio documenting these requirements
Students who meet these requirements will receive a notation on their official UF transcript and a medallion to wear at commencement.
The Honors Portfolio must be submitted by the published deadline in the semester in which a student is graduating. Components include:
- Unofficial Transcript printed from one.UF
- Documentation for Academic points earned
- Documentation for Enrichment points earned
Late / incomplete portfolios will not be accepted. The deadline will be published in the Honors Daily each semester.
Download the Portfolio Instructions
Honor Code and Student Conduct Code
1) Any student responsible for an Honor Code violation will be ineligible to continue in the Honors program, and will be released from the program at the end of the academic year to non-Honors studies.
2) Any student issued probation or a higher sanction due to a Student Conduct Code violation will be ineligible to continue in the Honors program, and will be released from the program at the end of the academic year to non-Honors studies.