These requirements take effect for students who entered the Honors Program in Summer B 2012 or later. Questions about Honors Completion that are not addressed here should be directed to Dr. Johnson.
- Be admitted to and a member in good standing of the University Honors Program
- Earn 8 academic points (link to academic points page)
- Earn 6 enrichment points (link to enrichment points page)
- Graduate with Honors in the major (link to https://catalog.ufl.edu/UGRD/academic-advising/academic-honors/#graduatingwithhonorstext)
- Submit documentation for all points via the Honors Cohort on Canvas.
Students who meet these requirements will receive a notation on their official UF transcript and a medallion to wear at commencement.
Please review the specific documentation requirements for academic and enrichment points on Canvas.
Documentation for Academic points earned
Documentation for Enrichment points earned
Submission Certification assignment
The documentation for all honors requirements must be submitted on Canvas by the published deadline in the semester in which a student is graduating. Please contact Dr. Johnson to be added to the Honors Cohort if needed.
Late / incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
Fall 2018 graduates: November 9
Spring 2019 graduates: March 15
Summer 2019 graduates: July 12
Honor Code and Student Conduct Code
1) Any student responsible for an Honor Code violation will be ineligible to continue in the Honors Program, and will be released from the program at the end of the academic year to non-Honors studies.
2) Any student issued probation or a higher sanction due to a Student Conduct Code violation will be ineligible to continue in the Honors Program, and will be released from the program at the end of the academic year to non-Honors studies.