These requirements take effect for students who entered the Honors Program in Summer B 2012 or later. Questions about Honors Completion that are not addressed here should be directed to Dr. Johnson.
- Earn 8 academic points
- Earn 6 enrichment points
- Graduate with Honors in the major
- Submit a portfolio documenting these requirements
Students who meet these requirements will receive a notation on their official UF transcript and a medallion to wear at commencement.
The Honors Portfolio must be submitted by the published deadline in the semester in which a student is graduating. Components include:
- Unofficial Transcript printed from one.UF
- Documentation for Academic points earned
- Documentation for Enrichment points earned
Late / incomplete portfolios will not be accepted. The deadline will be published in the Honors Daily each semester.
Download the Portfolio Instructions