Fall 2021 Medallion Ceremony
Congratulations to the graduating Honors Program Class of 2021! We had a record number of fall graduates, and students in this cohort represent a wide variety of disciplines and career goals. We are confident this group of Honors students will continue their legacy of service, leadership, and achievement.
In an effort to ensure wellness during COVID-19, the Medallion Ceremony takes the virtual format below. We hope that you, along with your families, enjoy the presentation.
Spring 2021 Medallion Ceremony
Congratulations to the graduating Honors Program Class of 2021! The determination, resilience and perseverence of our uncommon scholars during the most uncommon times is not only inspiring, but a representation of the leadership and promise you all will continue to bring to the world as you begin your next chapter as newly-minted alumni.
In an effort to ensure wellness during COVID-19, the Medallion Ceremony takes the virtual format below. We hope that you, along with your famililies, enjoy the presentations.
UF Honors Program Director Dr. Mark Law addresses the Class of 2021 in this brief keynote speech.
Below is the virtual "commencement" sharing graduates' degrees and future plans. Graduates are listed alphabetically by last name. A round of applause to all!
Davis UWC Ceremony: Graduates from the Davis United World College Scholar Program were recognized in a separate ceremony. Watch the event on the Honors UWC page.
Hall of Fame
The University of Florida Honors Program is pleased to announce the latest inductees from the Class of 2021, pictured above from left to right:
- Matthew Barocas: BA History, BA Political Science
- Cosette Brown: BS Health Education and Behavior
- Hannah Calderazzo: BA English
- Julia Paoli: BSc Microbiology and Cell Sciences
- Giselle San Filippo: BA Business Administration
From Our Student Orgs
Enjoy this written reflection from PRISM and graduation dessert recipe courtesty of Honors & Aprons:
Recipe: Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars, Honors & Aprons
Closing and Connecting
There are many ways to keep connected with the Honors Program and with each other after graduation, plus fun ways to celebrate virtually:
- Follow us on LinkedIn to join our developing alumni network.
- Share your graduation photos or favorite UF memories with us on social. Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @ufhonors. Use #UFHonors or #UFHonorsGrad with your posts!
- Play a game or save a wallpaper from our Instagram Stories.
Congratulations again and go Gators!