UF Honors is committed to serving the needs and interests of all students. This page highlights opportunities to explore topics surrounding prevalent social issues through Honors courses and campus resources. This collection is intended to serve as a starting point for students looking to engage in the classroom and beyond.
See our statement on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion here.
The following courses are for Fall 22 unless indicated otherwise. Descriptions are available in their respective section of the course listings. Check back as we add fall courses.
Race, Gender & LGBTQ+
- WST3015 - Interdisciplinary Perspectives of Women
- IDH2930 - Morrison's Beloved
- Combating Racism” - Bob Graham Center for Public Service Student Fellows Resource List
- Selected Anti-Racism Resources by the Center for Gender, Sexualities and Women's Studies Research
- UF Intersections Scholars Program
- Samuel Proctor Oral History Program
- LGBTQ Affairs + Multicultural Affairs
- Pride Awareness Month (PAM)
- Black History Month
- Women's History Month
- African American Studies
- Women's and Gender Studies
- IDH2930 - When Rivers Run Dry
- IDH2930 - The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History
- IDH2930 - Madagascar
- Materials for Mitigating Climate Change