Afternoons with Honors
The Honors Program invites all academically talented and highly motivated high school students to participate in Afternoon with Honors.
Afternoon with Honors provides prospective students and family members the opportunity to learn more about all that the University of Florida Honors Program has to offer.
Afternoons with Honors sessions include:
- A tour of the UF Campus
- An opportunity to experience the Honors Residential College at Hume Hall
- An information session with honors students and an honors advisor
- Lunch at an on-campus dining facility with the Honors Ambassadors
Register for an Afternoons with Honors tour through our Square Storefront
Space is limited. The cost is $10 per person which includes lunch.
Tours begin at noon and last approximately 2 hours.
Need help registering? Follow these instructions.
Additional Information for Tours
Directions to the UF Welcome Center
- From I-75: Exit 384 (SR 24/Archer Road) and head east on Archer Road for 2.6 miles to Gale Lemerand Drive (formerly North-South Drive). Turn left onto Lemerand Drive for 1/2 mile to the light at Museum Road. Turn right onto Museum Road for one block, then left into the UF Bookstore and Welcome Center's driveway.
- From I-95:Follow the directions to the Office of Admissions in Criser Hall. From SW 13th Street (US 441) turn right at the light on Museum Road for 1/2 mile. The UF Bookstore and Welcome Center is on the right, just past Center Drive.
- From US 441 (13th Street): Turn west at the light on Museum Road for 1/2 mile. The UF Bookstore and Welcome Center is on the right, just past Center Drive.
- Directions to UF
Parking at the University is heavily restricted during weekdays. As a visitor, you will need to park in the Welcome Center's parking garage. The fee for an all-day parking pass at the Welcome Center garage is $5. For more information about directions and parking, please follow these links:
Parking information for visitors
If you have any questions about your tour reservation, please email us at email@example.com.