Visiting: Afternoons with Honors
Registration for Spring 2015 Afternoon with Honors sessions is now available.
The Honors Program invites all academically talented and highly motivated high school students to visit the University of Florida campus for our Afternoon with Honors program. Afternoon with Honors offers prospective honors families the opportunity to:
- Tour the UF campus
- Experience the Honors Residential College at Hume Hall
- Participate in an information session with honors students and honors advisors
- Eat lunch on campus with honors ambassadors
This is an opportunity for prospective honors students to see how the University of Florida Honors Program can enhance their undergraduate experience.
Directions to the UF Welcome Center
- From I-75: Exit 384 (SR 24/Archer Road) and head east on Archer Road for 2.6 miles to Gale Lemerand Drive (formerly North-South Drive). Turn left onto Lemerand Drive for 1/2 mile to the light at Museum Road. Turn right onto Museum Road for one block, then left into the UF Bookstore and Welcome Center's driveway.
- From I-95:Follow the directions to the Office of Admissions in Criser Hall. From SW 13th Street (US 441) turn right at the light on Museum Road for 1/2 mile. The UF Bookstore and Welcome Center is on the right, just past Center Drive.
- From US 441 (13th Street): Turn west at the light on Museum Road for 1/2 mile. The UF Bookstore and Welcome Center is on the right, just past Center Drive.
Parking at the University is heavily restricted during weekdays. As a visitor, you will need to park in the Welcome Center's parking garage. The fee for an all-day parking pass at the Welcome Center garage is $5. For more information about directions and parking, please follow these links: